Sepulcher of Champions
Zeitfried of Underdeep
A totemic shaman well versed in the whispers of the underground.
- Class: Druid (Cave)
- Race: Dwarf
- Height: 4’5"
- Weight: 202lbs
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Purple
- Skin: Pale
- Age: 92
- Alignment: Neutral
- Patron: Bruenor Battlehammer
- Trait: Goldsniffer
- STR: 17 (+3)
- DEX: 13 (+1)
- CON: 12 (+1)
- INT: 10 (+0)
- WIS: 18 (+4)
- CHA: 6 (-2)
- Fortitude: +3
- Reflex: +1
- Will: +5
- Action Points: 1
- HP: 9
- Speed: 20ft
- AC: 17 (Flatfooted 16 , Touch 11)
- Warhammer (Primary-Hand)
- +3 Melee (1d8 +3 /x3)
- CMB: +3 ( +0 BAB, +3 Strength)
- CMD: 14 (10 Base, +0 BAB, +3 Strength, +1 Dexterity)
- Nature Bond (Earth Domain)
- Acid Dart (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash an acid dart targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This acid dart deals 1d6 points of acid damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Cave Sense
- Wild Empathy
- +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma:
- Dwarves are both tough and wise, but also a bit gruff.
- Slow and Steady:
- Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Dwarves can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Deep Warrior:
- Dwarves with this racial trait grew up facing the abominations that live deep beneath the surface. They receive a +2 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the aberration type and a +2 racial bonus to their CMB on attempts made to grapple such creatures (or to continue a grapple). This racial trait replaces the defensive training racial trait.
- Ancient Enmity:
- Dwarves have long been in conflict with elves, especially the hated drow. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the elf subtype. This racial trait replaces the hatred racial trait.
- Dwarves are known for their superior craftsmanship when it comes to metal and stone works. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks that create objects from metal or stone. This racial trait replaces the greed racial trait.
- Magic Resistant:
- Some of the older dwarven clans are particularly resistant to magic. Dwarves with this racial trait gain spell resistance equal to 5 + their character level. This resistance can be lowered for 1 round as a standard action. Dwarves with this racial trait take a –2 penalty on all concentration checks made in relation to arcane spells. This racial trait replaces the hardy racial trait.
- Dwarves receive a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to potentially notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Weapon Familiarity:
- Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and hammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
Trained or Notable Skills
(Armor Check Penalty: -2)
- Craft: Stonecarving +7
- Craft: Alchemy +5
- Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +7
- Perception 10 vs. Stone or Metal, +12 vs. Unusual Stone)
- Survival +10
- Ironhide (Level 1)
- Currency: Xpp Xgp Xsp Xcp
- Warhammer (Strapped to leg; 8lbs)
- Heavy Mushroom Stalk Shield (Strapped to shoulder; 10lbs)
- Armored Coat (Worn; 20lbs)
- Peasant’s Clothing (Worn; 2lbs)
- Rucksack (Carried over shoulder; 0lbs)
- Artisan’s Tools (Stonecarving) (Rucksack; 5lbs)
- Stone Vial x5 (Rucksack; 2.5lbs)
- Glowing Dye x2 (Rucksack; 1lbs)
- Marker Dye x2 (Rucksack; 1lbs)
- Vermin Repellent (Rucksack; .5lbs)
- Varisian Totem (Belt; 1lbs)
Encumbrance: Current- 45; Light Load- 86, Medium Load- 173, Heavy Load- 260
Zero Level- (∞/Day; DC 14)
- Detect Poison
- Create Water
- Purify Food and Drink
Level One- (2/Day; DC 15)
- Expeditious Excavation
- Expeditious Excavation